Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: It's official....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    It's official....

    And I have never been sicker in my life. First time in my life I can officially say I am not proud of my country. If the electorate can vote a man in with practically no experience, then this country deserves every thing he does to it. I officially wash my hands of it.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    I spent 8 years feeling like you do.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    Get ready for at least 4 more.
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spent 8 years feeling like you do. </div></div>

    Believe me friend, I feel the same way you do about the last 8 years.

    The sad thing is that I was ready to vote democrat if Hillary Clinton had won their ticket. But to nominate, and now elect, someone with more experience running for president than actual senate experience, will continue to totally befuddle me.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    The truth is, as bad as you feel Obama will be, the GOP had no better option for America...blame Bush if you're gonna blame anyone.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    And what is even worse, that crackpot Ralph Nader actually got 14,000 votes in Kentucky.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    So you were gonna vote for Palin and her "wealth of experience"?
    This country will not get any worse than what Bush did to us over the last 8 years. America says to hell with the Republican brand of politics this time around,and a slew of registered Republicans did the same thing I did today,and that is choose something different.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #8
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    this is horrible, that we as a country elect a no experience man to be the President.
    I'll back my President no matter what, but I did not want to see this.
    I'm sorry small business owners, your business will be crushed..

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    Had Mc Cain at his age died in office,we'd have had Palin. At least lord forbid,something happens to Obama,we'll have an experienced man in Biden. That right there had ALOT to do with my vote.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had Mc Cain at his age died in office,we'd have had Palin. At least lord forbid,something happens to Obama,we'll have an experienced man in Biden. That right there had ALOT to do with my vote. </div></div>

    ...Biden as president. Now there's an official "name your poison" between him and Obama.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •